We had such great success with the format of our December Sample Sale, that we are doing the same thing this Spring! Mark your calendars: Monday, May 18th – Friday, May 22nd (we will not be hosting sample sale appointments on Saturday) will be our Sample Sale! If you are unable to attend our May Sample Sale, we will be hosting another one in December!
Our sample sales are very similar to our regular bridal appointments. You’ll meet with your consultant, talk about your vision for your wedding day and try on beautiful dresses! The only thing that’s different is you’ll be shopping our Sample Sale selection! This will really help our brides who aren’t sure what style is best for them and because our consultants are so amazing with our inventory, they will help lead you to the dress that best suits you!
If you request your appointment through our Contact Us page on our website, just state that you’re interested in a Sample Sale Appointment! You can also call us at (260) 483-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment for our sample sale.
To view all the dresses in this Spring’s sale, visit our Pinterest Boards! You’ll be able to see which dresses will be in the sale along with the color, size and price it will be!
What is a sample sale?
- Our sample sale allows you to purchase a wedding dress straight out of our collection, in as-is condition at a deeply discounted price! You can take your wedding dress home with you that day so there is no waiting period!
Who is a sample sale great for?
- Sample sales are great for brides with a quick wedding date (less than 6 months) or who want to spend less than $1,000 on their dress!
What will be the price ranges of the dresses?
- We will have some styles starting at $350! The vast majority will be under $1,000 but we will have a handful of Martina Liana gowns in the sale which will all be under $1,650.
What sizes will be in the sale?
- Our bridal gowns will range in size from bridal 10-26!
What designers will be included?
- All of ours! The $350 dresses will be from lines we no longer carry in the boutique but we will have lots of dresses from Stella York and Essense of Australia and a handful from Martina Liana
What about bridesmaid dresses?
- $45! You can purchase a bridesmaid dress for upcoming weddings, military balls, black tie events, fundraiser events, bridal showers, etc for only $45 per dress! We will have sizes 6-26 in a huge variety of colors.
Any veils or accessories?
- We have a handful of veils in this Spring’s sale and a lot of headpieces! There may be a couple pairs of earrings but the vast majority of accessories for sale will be headpieces.
What’s the catch?
- Payment is due in full at the time of your purchase and these dresses were samples on our sales floor. Although they’ll all been cleaned and repaired by our alterations team, they have been tried on so you should expect normal wear and tear.
- We do not store these dresses for free. We will have a storage package available for purchase however!
Ready to make your sample sale appointment? You request your appointment through our Contact Us page on our website, just state that you’re interested in a Sample Sale Appointment! You can also call us at (260) 483-8000 or email email@example.com. You can see which dresses will be included in our sale by visiting our Pinterest Page!
The last exciting bit of news is that we are offering alterations on our sample dresses if you have your fittings completed between December of 2020 and March of 2021! We don’t normally alter sample dresses but are opening up our alterations department to our sample sale brides if you have your alterations started and completed in the Winter! Our normal alteration rates do apply and we say budget $600 for alterations although you could be more or you could be less!
Ready to make your sample sale appointment? You request your appointment through our Contact Us page on our website, just state that you’re interested in a Sample Sale Appointment! You can also call us at (260) 483-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.